The Triangle Photo Gallery
This is not a competition but rather an opportunity to showcase local work, view great images and appreciate the broad range of skilled photographers we have in the Triangle area.
Each month we’ll announce a different theme. Submissions are welcome from photographers of any age. The only proviso is that the images be taken locally – within the Triangle area. Sometimes we’ll have to trust you on this one.
Up to twelve images will be selected and uploaded to the Gallery each month, at the discretion of the Triangle committee. Each image will be captioned to credit the photographer and give a brief description (up to 25 words). We won’t use the photos for any other purpose without the photographer’s permission. Each month’s Gallery will be archived so the collection will grow with time.
Here are the basic requirements:
- Photos submitted must be the submitter’s own work.
- Closing date is the end of each month. Images will be uploaded and viewable by the 15th of the following month. Subscribe to our website to receive an email notification (enter your email address under ‘Subscribe to The Triangle via Email’ on the right-hand side of this page).
- Send images to firstname.lastname@example.org in JPEG format with 2Mb maximum file size.
- Images must be accompanied by the photographer’s full name, email and phone contact details. Email addresses and phone numbers will not be published but used only to verify details. A short caption—up to 25 words—can be included if you wish.
- Images must not be significantly altered although cropping is permitted.
- No more than three images will be accepted from any single photographer each month.
- Photographers must ensure captions are accurate.
- Only single exposure and single frame pictures will be accepted.